What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, October 26, 2023

hornets building an anthill

 The ground was so full of hornets that they had built up large anthills. The ground was bulging with hornets. I wanted to spray them but where to start. It was too dangerous. Wait for the frost that would kill them.

In a restaurant. They put your number in a heart on the side. The waiter asked me if this table had free something. I said that it did yesterday. He nodded. We tried to find the bathroom. First we found the changeroom. The 3 of us walked in and realized that this was not what we were looking for. It was a large change room but not what we needed. We did find the bathroom which was toilets next to each other, no stalls. Some lack of privacy there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home