What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, March 11, 2018

chipping

The dream before I woke up in the morning was about the 143 class and me helping them out. They were using whiteboard paper and posting on the computer and I was helping to organize. There was a female student who needed a sensor that I had and the sensor made noise every minute or so, so I was running down the stairs to bring it to her. Then my alarm went off and I woke up. I could still hear the bleeping though- it was a chipping sparrow calling outside my window.

Had a nap in the afternoon and in it I was in an SUV in the backseat and we were driving quite quickly on a highway. There was debris (like signs and poles) but we were just flying over them. I should buckle up I thought part way through. We got to this building for collaboration at work and I thought it would be good if I read all their papers so I was clicking them all to download. Hard to click in the right place.

Myron wanted to buy James something and said it would take a few days. I didn't know why as he knew his size and what he wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home